Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Southern part of Heaven!

I first fell in love with the town of Chapel Hill during my residential real estate decade for it's charm and then fell deeper when my beloved UNC Doctors saved my life!
I love the shopping, the dining and A Southern Seasons is always a good idea!
Another incredible choice is just down the road at
The Fearrington House!                                                                 
Chapel Hill is one of my favorite towns despite the fact I bleed Wolfpack red as hard as it is these days!  Saturday, I went where I have never been before, The Dean Dome.  I am sure my friends reading this do not believe it! Luckily, I did not have a dog in the fight as they were playing Boston College.  We had a great time with wonderful friends! 
(Proof I was there!)

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen