Monday, February 28, 2011

Hickory Think's Pink!

In a little more than four weeks, High Point NC will come alive for Market Week, April 2-7! 
Market makes me think of some of my favorite North Carolina creations like the Hickory Chair!
Hickory Chair began in Hickory, North Carolina in 1911! Celebrating 100 years! I appreciate the Hickory Chair Loving Hands Video,  it is representative of the hard work and talent North Carolinians have shown in the furniture Industry.   
What a fun combination by Suzanne Kasler for Hickory Chair, the Linwood Side Chair  is featured in the March issue of House Beautiful.

Read more in the Made by Hickory Chair Blog!
As well as view the House Beautiful video by editor, Newell Taylor to inspire you to think PINK!!
Such a fun spin off from one of my favorite classic movies, the original Paramount Pictures, 1957 "Funny Face", starring Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire!
Not only do I love furniture, but I love pink! ! I am happy to share pink, I love!  When my husband and I moved into our house it became a joke, the more he talked about a "man cave" the more pink appeared!
Fabric and silk panels by

While you are thinking pink,  the Pink Pacers "walk on" for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Please donate to Susan G. Komen in memory of my Dear friend, Ann Murnick who is missed every single day.

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
 Jen Jen 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen