Monday, February 7, 2011

Hometown Hospitality!

I am so excited about a new favorite spot in my hometown of Enfield!  Everyone who knows me knows I see the positive and truly believe in the future of this wonderful small town! It is such a treat to share the Bellamy Manor with you!  I am so excited for the owners, Suzann and Wayne Anderson and also appreciate their dedication to preserving the memories while investing in the future of this small North Eastern North Carolina town!
The double porches are breathtaking!

While you are making your reservation on The Bellamy Manor site visit their link below to learn more about

I am also sharing the link to another blog I encourage you to follow. Myra and Andrew Wirtz are restoring the Enfield Masonic Lodge and Theater in Enfield. 

While you are visiting Enfield make sure you visit Mears Jewelry Etc. Etc.,
Aunt Rubys Peanutsand Jennies Beans and Buns!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!  Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen