Saturday, April 21, 2012

Baby Boy Blue!

I enjoyed attending a baby shower for a lifelong friend today!  The brunch was so beautiful! I always love seeing the silver shine at a southern shower!  It was great showering the Mom to be!  So many family and friends are waiting for his debut!  From fun gifts to passed down heirlooms, this blessing is ready for the world!
 My favorite items were the breakfast casserole muffins and the baby blue punch!
 The Pearl cupcakes were too pretty to eat!
The baby is going to call us Aunt Sassy and Uncle Jazzy!  I love the sterling silver passy clip I gave the baby, but I must say my favorite gift was from his Daddy's oldest sister!  He will be super cool while wearing his air Jordans!  The pacifier clips are available at Mears, of course!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!