Friday, February 18, 2011

Living Outdoors, Carolina Style!

Today's blue skies and 75 degree temp is a wonderful promise from Mother Nature, Spring will be here soon! We are so spoiled in eastern NC!  The winters are "usually" mild and when it snows down east it is often gone the next day.  The mountains are a short drive to a winter wonderland, we live the best of both worlds!  The gorgeous weather today made me think how much I love living outdoors, Carolina Style!  
The photos of the Coastal Living Idea houses in Oriental and Sunset Harbor, NC are fine examples!
The Southern Living porch below is fantastic, love the fabric and the bamboo chairs!
 Now this is outdoor heaven!

I spent a great deal of my childhood at Gaston Lake, it is still a favorite family spot!
 I love the Lake Living photos below!



Enjoy Your Day, Carolina Style!  Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen