Thursday, May 5, 2011

It is all about the Fiesta!

If we were in Raleigh tonight, we would be celebrating Cinco de Mayo at Dos Taquitios Centro!  The downtown location is one of my favorite spots for authentic spicy food and a great Margarita!  My love for Dos Taquitios started back in the late 90's at their Creedmoor road location!  This is not Tex Mex my friends!  The fresh organic local ingredients set it apart! 

We are at home tonight for a change! I promised to be festive especially since my husband loves Mexican cuisine! I found the recipe below for grilled fish tacos and they were a huge hit! I used fresh local trigger fish! Chopped avocados, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro with lots of lime juice is also a family favorite! It is a great dip served with crisp cucumbers!
 Check out the margarita cupcakes!  I did not have time to make the cupcakes but I did have good intentions for my traveling husband's home cooked fiesta!
We all know it is really all about the margarita! My favorite Cinco Cocktail is the "Beerita" which I shared with you when I introduced Ya's Best Salsa!  Equal parts of ginger ale, corona, lime aid and tequila! Ahhhh, I believe our NC beach is better than Cabo!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. We provide the wide range of products that include: Potato Chips, Spicy Sabhudhana Chivda, Sabhuna Sweet Chivda, Makai Chivda, Poha Chivda, Moong Dal, Masoor Namkeen Chivda, Khatta Meetha Chivda, Mix Chivda, Salted Peanutsand many more…

    We always try to make premium quality snacks using high quality ingredients with no compromise in taste when choosing healthy alternatives to our worldwide consumers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen