Friday, March 18, 2011

Tennis Time!

There are many exciting things happening in the tennis world right here in North Carolina!  I am especially thrilled to see the grants being offered in 2011 by the North Carolina Tennis Foundation totalling $10,000! I am always happy to hear of new opportunities to support and promote tennis for all ages in our local communities!    The new rules for Kids 10 and Under Tennis are awesome!
Uploaded by
I was raised in a tennis family and I am the wife of a Tennis Court Contractor! 
This time of year Outer Banks Tennis Contractors, is starting the busy season so I hear more about construction than play!   As the weather warms up, I hope to see more and more kids on local courts enjoying the sport, I love!  I have great memories growing up playing with family and friends through high school as well as in college! 
Join the USTA!
You can also support the North Carolina Tennis Foundation by purchasing a specialty plate online or at your local DMV!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen