Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chef and The Farmer!

As we travel Highway 70 often, we sometimes make perfect timing for dinner in Kinston!  Our favorite spot is Chef and The Farmer, which occupies a 100 year old mule barn! The food is fresh and fantastic!  Make time for dinner while passing through or plan a special trip!

I am sorry to hear I missed Martha Stewart while she was in Kinston.  It would have been the most fun to simply run into her at Parrott's, the local hardware store or at the Piggly Wiggly hopefully purchasing the
" I dig Mr. Pig" t-shirt!  I understand she was visiting MasterBrand to check out her line of cabinets to be sold at Home Depot.  I am glad to know she toured Mother Earth Brewing
Their operation is impressive and something to be extremely proud of!
It is too bad Martha missed dinner at Chef and the Farmer!  I know her fried Chicken from Kings hit the spot for lunch but she missed a real treat for dinner!

 I wonder if Martha ordered a "Pig in a Puppy"? Regardless, I bet she will order from the Oink Express in the future!

I am glad Martha had an opportunity to enjoy her day Carolina Style! Hopefully she will return soon!

BTW,  I am sure you all remember Frenchman's Creek shorts from the late 80's! 
Well, they are back! Next time you are in Kinston stop by Neuse Sports Shop for a flash back to, well middle school if you are my age!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style! Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen