Friday, March 4, 2011

Carolina Style Identity Crisis!


I was so excited to see all the new ClaireBella monogrammable merchandise arrive at the store today!  I just had to share on the Mears Etc Etc Facebook page! 
Historically, a monogram was used as a signature by royalty, which actually explains why so popular in the South!  At Mears we carry the perfect wedding gifts such as the traditional monogrammed glassware, ice buckets and towels but we also carry the items below which are fun and fresh with a color combo for everyone!
I was once asked if I have an "Identity Crisis" due to the excess of my personalized stuff! Product of a gift shop I guess!
Monograms are in everyroom, now more than ever! Let's just say I am sure I will never forget my name or if I do, I will have a few good hints lying around to help me figure it out! 
1. Pick a product
(Cutting Boards, Trays, Plates, Bowls, Kids Lunch Boxes, Liscence Plates, Thermos, Notepads, and Clipboards, Mousepads, Coasters and Cell Phone Cases!)
2. Choose a pattern & color
3. Pick your personalization style & color
4. Choose your font

 Call us, visit us online or stop by to personalize your unique order!!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style! "Princess" Jen Jen

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen