Friday, March 11, 2011

No Experience Necessary!


One of the most fun and creative evenings with friends is spent at Wine and Design!
Now in Raleigh and Wilmington, coming soon to Durham and Jamestown!
The perfect party, girls night out or date night!
They offer private parties as well as Wine and Design on Wheels!
I had the most fun painting my work of art below!  I cannot wait to go back!
I have many friends who frequent Wine and Design!  My friend Anna Claire painted the two below!  I love the painting of her house!  I am ready for Portrait night!  I hope to give a painting of my neice to my brother and sister in law!  Pet Portrait night looks like fun too! I know my husband would love a painting of our baby, Jake!
To learn more about Wine and Design watch their video below and visit their website to schedule your night of fun! It is fun to see friends in this video! You can also find them on Facebook! You will have a blast! Not only is it fun but affordable!

Check their calender for NC landmarks such as The Belltower, Old Well, Peace College, and Saint Mary's Chapel! Wine and Design is based in Raleigh and locally owned by Carolina girls, Harriet Mills and Emmy Priess.  You can bring Wine and Design to your town with their Franchise opportunity!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen