Monday, March 21, 2011

Carolina Cavier!


Huntersville, North Carolina is home to "Yah" and Yah's Best Salsa!   
As the weather warms up, I love to go to the Farmers Market when I am in Raleigh!
The Farmers Market is where I first discovered Yah's Best Products!
Yah's Best Salsa is made from ingredients right out of their garden!  We all know
Goodness Grows in North Carolina!
"Yah" and her daughter started Yah's Best Products over ten years ago!
They have over fifty products now!  Of course the "Carolina Cavier" is my favorite! I also love the "Slow Burn", "Peach" and "Mango" Salsa!
You can also find Yah's Best Products on Facebook!

 With Yah's Best Salsa,
I recommend "Beerita's"!
Equal parts!
Corona
Limeade (frozen)
Tequila
Ginger ale

Cheers!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen