Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carolina Green Thumb!

I love Southern Living's 10 Tips for a Beautiful Yard!  I also love Tarheel Gardening and  Eastern North Carolina Flowering Plants.  I hope I grow a green thumb one day! It is hard to grow my favorites on the ocean with all the salt spray. I am trying to grow Jasmine like at the farm in the photo below! My sister in law has the green thumb!  She works miracles with orchids too!
The NC Azalea Festival  is April 6-10th.  You can see beautiful gardens during the 2011 Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Garden Tour!
Get your "Pretty" Garden Tools from Mears Etc Etc this Spring!  Makes yard work more fun whether you have a green thumb or not!!
Several floral patterns!
Animal prints available as well!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen