Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I finally watched the movie "Secretariat"!  It is such an inspiring true story!  Makes me think of how much things have changed since the 70's, yet in some respects are still the same!    To the housewife who took on the good ol' boys and won! Cheers!
 "Stand up in the world and live the way you believe" Penny Chenery
I am the Granddaughter, Daughter, Great Niece and Niece of very smart businessmen and women!  The females in our family were taught to work hard and were never told there is anything we cannot do!  The generations before us also taught us right from wrong! Something I believe gets less and less important to each generation as each decade passes.
 North Carolina is full of steel magnolia's!  We are taught to always stand up for what is right, not necessarily what is popular!  I hope I will always cheer for the underdog and I will not be afraid to stand up when I am the underdog,
deo volente!!
In the world and economy we live in today, teamwork benefits us all, greed is why this country is in it's current situation. Tough times breed creativity among strong Americans!

"Learning to bend and not to break
Living to give more than you take
Dying to live
Living to try
Feet on the ground
Dreams in the sky
It's never how much you have
It's who you are"
Secretariat -- "It's Who You Are" Music Video by Disney

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen