Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Market Craves and Fabric Faves!

I am thrilled about my High Point Market trip for Mears Etc Etc next week!  I promise to behave and control myself! It is always hard to keep from drooling over all the beautiful creations!  I am looking forward to seeing our friend, Brian Hendrix. Brian is originally from High Point and he has the best job representing the incredible, Lilly Pulitzer Home collection by HFI Brands!  I am very excited McQueen's Interiors in Morehead City NC will be carrying this fabulous line!
One of my favorite items below is the most creative pieces I have seen in a long time! 
Every women needs a 'shoe pouf' ottoman to house her Lilly Pulitzer shoes, of course!
  I am also stuck on fabric again today, as I search for fresh new fabrics for SSCS refurbishments! I go back to my true love, Quadrille Fabrics, Alan Campbell and China Seas forever and always!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen