Saturday, March 5, 2011

On The Square!

Last night was a great night at On The Square!  We had a wonderful dinner with family and as expected saw lots of old friends in Tarboro.  Their menu changes weekly making this a spot to frequent!
Some of my favorite family and friends live in Tarboro, I have great memories there growing up! My favorite Great Uncle, Dr. Roberson served as Mayor of Tarboro as well as our favorite Doctor! Tarboro is truly one of the most charming small towns in Eastern North Carolina.  I hope you will learn more and enjoy the 250 years of History!  
"Tarboro, NC, was settled in 1733 and chartered in 1760. The town served the area as an important Colonial river port and thriving trade center until the Civil War. It has a well preserved 45-block Historic District and 15 acre Town Common."
The resident professional photographer capturing many moments in the life of us all is Bill Goode! He is fabulous! I cherish all of our wedding photos, even my high school photos he took back in the early 90's! 
Many of you may not know, The Tarboro High School Vikings are the 2010 2A State Champs! I love the video Bill Goode Photography created documenting the kids exciting journey as a team!
The Edgecombe County Cultural Arts Council, Inc. hosts exhibits throughout the year!  I hope you will be able to attend the Beach Music and BBQ Festival on April 9th as well as other events Happening On The Common in May!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
 Jen Jen 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen