Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Salem Kitchen!

I am always happy to learn something new from my Western North Carolina friends!  Salem Kitchen would be on speed dial if we lived in Winston!  The convenience is incredible!  They even have Styrofoam coolers available and believe me you will need one!  I was unaware of Winston Salem's treasure since 1989.  My friends stocked up and what we had was definitely gourmet to go!  I bet the Students at Wake Forest and Salem never miss a home cooked meal!
Chicken Pot Pie to freeze!  Meatloaf, Squash Casserole and of course Moravian slaw for dinner!  I understand they are also known for their old fashioned cheese straws!  While in Winston do not forget to visit Old Salem!  It is so beautiful!  I almost attended Salem College before falling in love with Saint Mary's!  I had a great visit with my neighbors that are Alums of Salem College.  We stayed in the magnificent Rondthaler-Gramley house which was built in 1888!  I know I would have loved it there too!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen