Sunday, March 18, 2012

Flirty 30!

I have the most precious sister inlaw ever!  She is so sweet, I was determined to surpirse her for her 30th birthday!  We had a blast with a small crowd of family and friends!  She still says she had no idea!  Planning the party was so fun with so many great ideas stored on Pinterest!  I made a trip to Whole Foods and the menu was easy!  The mild goat cheese from Celebrity Dairy in Siler City NC was a hit!  I topped it with cherry Jam for something sweet along with the Brie served with figs! I forgot to take a pic of the beautiful dining room table but this is a glimps of everyones favorite, the bar! 
Lots of photos of Ivey's first 30 years everywhere!  As well as the birthday girl cocktail!  Which was also a fun addition to the party!  I thought the sprinkles around the rim of the cup was a cool idea!
The birthday cake from Anne's Donuts in Rocky Mount NC was yummy as always!  My family loves Anne's strawberry cake!
 As a thankful cancer survivor, I encourage everyone to celebrate all birthdays, BIG!  We love you, Ivey!  Happy Flirty Thirty!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen