Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday Comfort!

Sunday dinner is not just Southern tradition, it is hereditary!  Family Sunday dinner goes back generations in my family!  Yesterday was cold and rainy, comfort food was on my husbands mind!  I was not sure I would be up to the challenge after a late Saturday night, but good genes pulled me through!  The Chicken pot pie hit the homemade spot!  I do not have a recipe but will share what I find to be easy and enjoyed by all!
 Saute the chicken, chopped onion, garlic, and rosemary in Sherry! Don't forget to season with black pepper!
Add the chopped carrots, peas, corn, and string beans, sauted previously in a separate pan with Cream of Mushroom soup as well as shredded Asiago cheese! 
Top with fresh chopped rosemary!
The final product with a puff pastry crust!
Easy comfort food with gourmet flavor!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen