Tuesday, March 6, 2012

K-38

I remember the first time I heard about K-38!  A dear friend's husband made a deal with her, he would stay home with their two young children in New Bern, if she would bring dinner from K-38, on our way home from a Charleston girls weekend!  I immediately thought, that must be the most unbelievable food ever! 
K-38 is a favorite of my husbands also!  He loves their motto, Live.Eat.Surf!  When he is in Wilmington on Outer Banks Tennis Contractors business, he always stops! 
I was along for the ride recently and enjoyed being in New Hanover County for a couple of days!  We stopped at the Porter's Neck location on our way home.  It was so authentic and fresh!
I had the lite Quesadilla and it was so yummy with roasted tomatoes, fresh cilantro, topped with avocado!  John loves the burritos with his favorite black beans! The salsa and sauces are divine!
and Corona of course!
Since my photos with my phone do not do justice,  I just had to share their FB photo with you!
Get the picture?!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen