Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hot Stuff!

Everyone in my house enjoys a little kick in my cooking!  It is a good thing since most all my dishes have Texas Pete or jalapenos!  This dish was inspired by the thought of being somewhere tropical!  Lots of fresh pineapple, yellow peppers, jalapenos, avocados, tomatoes and cilantro!  I also added coconut milk and juice to the dish!
Fresh homemade salsa is a must, always!  I love the Pioneer Women recipe!  I use heirloom tomatoes when in season and lots of lime juice! I also add jalapeno juice. I cannot tell you how often I serve this and everyone wants the recipe!
Chicken stuffed with pepper jack cheese and fresh ingredients!  This is so yummy and easy!  Just ask your butcher to butterfly the chicken breast and stuff away with everything you love!!
We always love a mixed green salad with dinner! I was thrilled to find to a great recipe for lime Cilantro Dressing on Pinterest!  Perfect side for this main course!  You will love this dressing!  I think it will be a great marinade as well!
 
Matched with organic black beans and Chipotle Style Cilantro Lime Rice also found on Pinterest!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen