Thursday, March 22, 2012

Carolina Style Cheese!

North Carolina has two pimento cheeses I highly recommend, if you do not have your own southern recipe!  My Three Sons from Greensboro and Penny's from Charlotte are the best you can buy in a store! They really are the next best thing to homemade or actually if you place in a beautiful serving dish, your guest will never know the difference!  Unless you are like me and cannot wait to share!
My homemade pimento cheese packs a punch!  If you like jalapenos you will love it!  I actually like to serve my special spread with cucumbers.  The cool crisp cucumber is refreshing to the kick in the mouth my pimento cheese gives!  It is so good,  maybe I should start "Jen Jen's" or "Carolina Style"?!  You never know!
The jalapenos must come from Mt. Olive!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen