Monday, March 12, 2012

ACC Friday!

Friday of the ACC tournament has been a fun day for as long as I can remember!  I even remember growing up watching the Friday noon game at school!  As an adult my parents have hosted ACC weekends with lots of friends often cheering for different teams, which makes for an interesting combination.  We all know how competitive ACC fans can be!  Especially the ABCD fans!  If you are not from the Atlantic Coast Conference, ABCD stands for, "Anybody But Carolina and Duke! 
I am sure most feel ACC Friday should be a Holiday!  Luckily, my wonderful office, Standard Insurance hosts an Annual ACC Open House!  It was such a great day enjoying Clients, Colleagues, Basketball and Bill Ellis Barbecue!
Bill's did a great job catering the event!  Great Eastern NC BBQ and Southern Fried Chicken!
My personal favorite is Brunswick Stew!  Although not as good as my Grandmothers, Bill's is pretty awesome!  No one can resist corn sticks!  Who has the best NC BBQ is always up for discussion!  As of Friday, Bill's is currently number one in our Eastern NC book!

Now for March Madness!
Go Pack!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen