Monday, March 26, 2012

Sitti!

I love traveling all over North Carolina, especially when I can work and play!  I know I am being productive therefore can enjoy the time spent that much more!  I try hard to see everyone and everything, here, there and everywhere each trip west!  This trip, I had the best time meeting friends Sarah and Jackie for lunch at Sittidowntown Raleigh!  My friend Sarah works at the Legislature so she is a short walk away!  Sitti is one of her favorite downtown lunch spots!
Sitti means Grandmother in Lebanese!  No wonder I love this place!  The connection to family and culture make you feel right at home!  The food was very delicious!  I always enjoy being downtown Raleigh!
I would love to recreate the dressing with fresh mint on the Sitti Salad!  It was very refreshing!  Of course we also had hummus whipped with Tahini and the new dish was Kibbee Mikli!  Which was also great and fun to try something new!
Kibbee Mikli

I hope you will visit Sitti when you are in the Capital City!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen