Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Soft Crabs!

Everyone in my family, especially my Mother and my local husband love soft shell crabs!  We like to purchase from AB Seafood Market!  If you do not mind listening to my husband describe the proper way to clean soft crabs, then you too would enjoy the crab fry at our house!  We also love the soft crabs at Chefs 105 if you are headed out to dinner!  They know how to clean the crabs very well!  Believe me,  my husband asked!
I love serving on my favorite crab plates from Mears Etc Etc!  I only wish there was a Texas Pete bottle on them instead of Tabasco!
 Served with Broccoli slaw and fresh green beans!  It does not get much better than this!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen