Saturday, June 2, 2012

Graduation time!

One of favorite family members graduated with honors from Rocky Mount Academy yesterday!  It was quite amazing to sit in the gym of my Alma mater watching Megan receive her diploma!  I am so sure it feels like only a few years ago that I walked across the same stage!  Not the actual number which is seventeen!
As I sat patiently, I also I remembered being in Mrs. Harris's math class when I left school quickly to get to the hospital before Megan was born! Time goes by in a hurry!  The school had a great reception to celebrate the Class of 2012!  My niece loved the cupcakes of course!  I loved the detailed graduation caps!  Such a fun night!
If you follow this North Carolina blog at all you know my family is partial to the Wolfpack!  Megan is off to UNC!  All that Carolina Blue is going to be hard to stomach!  I believe a Mears Etc Etc "House Divided" flag is in order! 

All jokes aside, we could not be more proud of her! 

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen