Monday, June 4, 2012

Pimm's Cup!

In honor of the Queen's Jubilee I was reminded this is a great time to share the English summer refresher and the official Wimbledon cocktail, the Pimm's Cup!  We can enjoy this refreshing beverage right here in North Carolina during our sultry summer!  Love the write up from bonappetit and the photograph by Nigel Cox! Does this look refreshing or what?!
The cocktail is made with Pimm's of course!
I also found this recipe from the Places I Have Found blog! So nicely written and easy to share! Being Southern as I have said before has Royal similarities!  I am sure all the Belles out there agree!  The matter of tradition and entertaining are quite important us!
I visited England for the first time the summer after I graduated high school.  It was an amazing trip!  It was the summer of 1995 that I first discovered the Pimm's Cup!  The drinking age is 18 in England by the way!  Going back to England with Wimbledon on the agenda is on our tennis families bucket list!  Cannot wait!  I will have the official Pimm's Cup for sure!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen