Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Shopping!

I am loving all the new "Beachy" items at Mears! From jewelry to scarves to beach signs and boat totes!  Mears has it all!  These are a few of my faves!  Also a few other purchases from favorite North Carolina stores like Atlantic Beach Surf Shop and Main and Taylor Shoe Salon!  These items are a great start to getting us ready for the hottest North Carolina season for fun in the Sun!
I love the Ray Ban Jackie OHH's from

I have also enjoyed wearing these Sam Edelman flats from Main and Taylor!  They are so comfortable for work and play!  If you are not quite ready for sandal season, this is a great shoe for a sunset cocktail cruise to Beaufort for dinner!  My MOST favorite part of life on The Crystal Coast!
Although this week the Hunter Boot is in demand!  Also a Main and Taylor purchase!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen

Pin It!