Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Monkee's for Summer!

I am so excited the unofficial start of the summer season begins this weekend!  I love summer shoes and clothes!  One of my very favorite spots for summer shopping is Monkee's in Chapel Hill in Meadowmont Village!  Lunch at Cafe Carolina and Monkee's for dessert!  What could be better?  I love the outfits Monkee's posted on Pinterest this morning!  My SIL would love the colorful dress and the J. Brand white jeans for sure!  So many beautiful things for summer fun!  Oh how I love ALL Tory Burch accessories!  I need the bag in the second pic!

My love of the Chapel Hill Monkee's started when I was making frequent trips to UNC for treatment! I still stop today when I am in Chapel Hill for check ups!   Some ladies get push presents, I got chemo presents that are now Cancer FREE presents to myself!   I purchased the Tory Burch sandals below on my last day of Chemo in 2008!  Still love them so much and especially what they represent! 
Now this is a very true statement for anyone with a "Style" Board on Pinterest!  It is so fun to shop, plan AND dream BIG in the very FABULOUS Pinterest closets!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen