Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the Moms out there had the most Fabulous Mother's Day!  In your honor, I thought I would send out a toast with a fun drink called the "Momtail"!  Hopefully your day was filled with whatever you need and want!  I know you deserve it!  I am so thankful my Mother has never resembled Joan Crawford!  Mommy Dearest terrifies me to this very day!  So scary!
If I were a Mom, I would NEED a "Momtail" or something from Mrs. Lilien's cocktail Swatchbook!  I would WANT this for Mother's Day!  A trip to the Almalfi Coast, Italy!  Sweet Dreams to all!  It is obviously time for me to wake up from my dreams, do laundry, feed my husband and our dog!

To my amazing, generous, kind, and fun Mother!
I love you!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!