Friday, May 18, 2012

"Pepsi Please"!

If there is anything in this world I wish was full of antioxidants, it would be Pepsi!  I believe Pepsi and Texas Pete are my two favorite NC inventions!  But who can handle Pete without Pep?!  I love a fully loaded Pepsi better than any other taste bud pleaser in the South!  I decided to share a few vintage coastal adds with the unofficial start of summer next week!  This one is the best, "The Sociables prefer Pepsi"!  Sociable, why yes Mam, that's me! 
North Carolina Boat and Beach time is here!
I have my Daddy to blame for my love of Pepsi!  I remember crates and crates of bottled Pepsi stacked high at our house.  He recycled the bottles of course!  Although my friends and I also remember a time when the mud room refrigerator was full of only Pepsi and it had a dead bolt lock on it!  No kidding!  There was no lock on the bar but who wanted anything in there?!  Of course we all wanted what was behind the big bad lock!
You have to love a company that uses good manners in their ad!  "Say Pepsi Please"! 


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!