Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Going in Atlantic Beach Surf Shop and seeing all the color makes me want to shop til I drop! My wardrobe of black and grey looks a little more New York and not at all Carolina Style! 
I love to shop but I have to really love something to actually make the purchase!  My Mom and I often blame that on buying for Mears!  As you know by now, I do love fashion and appreciate the finest for sure!   As Coco Chanel said, " The best things in life are free.  The second best are VERY expensive!"  Now I have to share with you their splash of Lilly at AB!  They are a one stop shop for the whole family!  I love it!
Another reason I buy less for me..I have a niece! Little Lilly is irresistible and they have it all!
Another cute AB Lilly!
My niece loves her new Lilly beach bath bucket too!  I have zero willpower for this cute stuff!
Lots of my Lilly is a bit vintage but my Mom's long dresses were the best!  I wish she kept them all!  Not that I could wear them but whatever...I also wish I had a favorite pic of her in the Bahamas with my Gibby (Grandmother) in a long, now very vintage Lilly to show you!  So fun, she was singing with the band!  Ha, I know where I get it from!  I love this pic of my wonderful parents!  Yes, my Mom is wearing Lilly!  They are the BEST!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!