Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter at the Beach!

It is such a treat to spend Easter at Atlantic Beach!  It was a perfect day on the Crystal Coast!  There was plenty of time between lunch with family and dinner with friends to sit in the sand!  It was a special day to celebrate life!  I love spring!  The smell of honeysuckle at my house just makes me happy!  It is also time for Lilly color in our clothing!
David Wilson of the Palm Beach Daily News
Dinner dessert was so yummy I must tell you where to get it! Our host served this very fresh Easter Cake prepared by Sharon Herndon in Durham NC!  Order your cake below!
I am just crazy about the Candy Cottages we have at Mears!  So fun for kids all year long!  My friend Joan is often called the Holiday Queen for her extreme decor for EVERY holiday!  They did a great job on their Easter Candy Cottage!  What fun we had all week!  Summer is right around the corner!  School will be out and neighbors will return to the Coast!
 I do not blame the Bunny for celebrating after delivering all those baskets!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen