Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beautiful Beaufort!

Today was a great day to be on the Beaufort waterfront!  It was 82 degrees with the most perfect breeze!  It is the calm before the summer season!  It is very serene, the boat docks are empty and the boardwalk is quiet for now! Memorial weekend is right around the corner!
I met a friend for a late lunch at Front Street Grill at Stillwater!  We agree, Stillwater is our favorite place when the sun is shining over Taylor's Creek!  I had the most delicious salad with fresh grilled shrimp, goat cheese and cranberries!  Make sure you order this salad on your first or next trip!  Served with fresh fish too!
Maybe my shrimp was straight off this boat!
I bet today was a great day to cruise the creek in the "Water Bug" !  There is something about Water Bug Tours that makes me think of the favorite Doris Day movie, Glass Bottom Boat!  The Water Bug is also a fun way to see the Wild Horses of Shackleford Banks! 
I also imagine the sunset from the Stillwater Rhum Bar was heavenly today!  I could have spent all afternoon on the deck! Responsibly, I went back to work until it is time for Summer Saturdays and Sunday Funday on the water!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen