Sunday, April 22, 2012

Art and Enfield!

I love every opportunity to attend anything in my home town!  Even if I am breezing through, showing support is important to me!  The Art Show on Saturday night was a success!  Everyone enjoyed meeting Contemporary artist, Lee Johnson from Chapel Hill!  I enjoyed seeing everyone and attending the first event at EMPAC!  Hope you make the next one!
The entrance to the Gallery on the second floor!
Andrew and Myra Wirtz, owners of the Empac Contemporary Gallery in the The Lodge at Roanoke Valley hosted the wonderful event.  It is always fun to see the Wirtz!  Myra's beautiful artwork was also on display as you can see below!  A friend is now the proud owner with her work on her wall!  Myra is very talented!
Andrew Wirtz with our local Pharmacist and Antique expert in the photo below!
 The atmosphere was topped off with music by Chambergrass!  Perfect as always!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!