Thursday, October 20, 2011

You May Now Kiss The Bride..Again!

My husband and I celebrate four years of wedded bliss today!  Lots of LOVE in sickness and in health!   My cancer diagnosis was two months after our special day. We could have never imagined our honeymoon phase would consist of him rubbing my bald head!  He never looked at me any different than the day we were married with or without hair on my head!  The battle was horrible but learning how strong I am and to be thankful for each day is a true gift.  Life gives us an opportunity to learn from every experiance and to appreciate every little blessing, like my husband's great sense of humor!  My personal favorite was when he turned to our Minister after many months of chemo treatments at UNC ended and said,
"Well now back to the vows, we got in sickness and for poorer out of the way, now lets look forward to for richer and in HEALTH"!! Of course we know good health is true wealth!
Live life with those who love you and take time to love them back!
THE TAMS played at our reception
October 20, 2007! 
They give the best advice!
BE YOUNG, BE FOOLISH, BE HAPPY!!!!! 

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen