Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Outer Banks Arrival!

I had trouble posting on my site since last week so I have some catching up to do! Since falling off the face of the earth on our Anniversary, we landed in Duck, North Carolina! I have lots of fun new favorite spots to share! I thought I would start with some pics I took along the way!  I had to take a picture of the American and North Carolina Flags flying on such an awesome day!




This is the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge area. I am thinking an Alligator took this place over! I recommend visiting the Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge website to learn more!




Pirates Cove Houses!


Heading into Nags Head!



A beautiful Duck sunset to end an afternoon of traveling! I highly recommend visiting all the North Carolina Beaches! I live on the Southern Outer Banks and enjoy visiting the Northern Outer Banks as if I never see the NC beaches. They are all breathtaking and different in their own way!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen