Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fresh Shrimp!

My new favorite fall salad is the perfect match for fresh shrimp!  The granny smith apples with the Biltmore vinaigrette is so yummy. The recipe for the vinaigrette makes three bottles and is a perfect bread and butter gift in addition to anything from Mears!  I love the Biltmore, Our Table to Yours cookbook as I have mentioned before!
On our way out of town we have to stop at Atlantic Beach Seafood to fill up our cooler with fresh  flavor! Shopping local with the Willis family is a true pleasure!
My family was very happy to be introduced to their Crabmeat Casserole, which is the newest member of the AB Seafood family!  It was delicious!!  I highly recommend placing your order for crabmeat casserole and Thanksgiving oysters early!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen