Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tommy's Gourmet Market!

My first stop in Duck as the sun was setting was for the necessities, wine and coffee!  It was my first time in Tommy's Gourmet Market!  They have a huge wine selection! My husband was drooling over the Angus steaks and their crab cakes looked yummy as well!
We were headed out to dinner Wednesday night so we picked up a few items they are known for such as their chicken salad and crab dip!
They also carry Pepper Dog Salsa from Apex NC! 
I was most excited to see my favorite fresh ground coffee, Heavenly Hazelnut from Carolina Coffee Company!  As the Owen's Family says "Nothing could be finer than a cup of Carolina"!
Last but not least,  Tommy's bakery is famous for their Bumbleberry Pie!  It was a hit, rhubarb and all!

On my second trip to Tommy's, I had the pleasure meeting the owners of this family owned grocery! I enjoyed learning about their community garden!  It has inspired my Mom and I to learn more about how we can help in our rural community! 
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen