Monday, October 17, 2011

Pretty Party!

One of my favorite parties when I got married was the "Pretty Party" with mimosas, mint juleps and make-up the day of our wedding, given by my "fairy" Godmother as I call her because she is so special!  This past weekend I had the most fun being one of the host of a pretty party and all the girls had a wonderful time!
Carson's very special Mimosas are not just orange juice!  The mixture is so yummy!
Southern Brown Sugar Ham Biscuits, Chicken Salad, and Lemon Squares! 
Silver, Crystal and Beatriz Ball Platters are all available at Mears Etc Etc!
 Champagne Pasta Salad!
The Bridesmaides were so very pretty for the big event! The Bride, MOB and MOG were stunning!  Naomi and Co did a fantastic job on their hair!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen