Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trash to Treasure!

You all know I am a sucker for anything refurbished! I had the most fun picking out cool signs for Mears at market!  It was a hard task because I loved them all!  The company uses old hurricane tin to paint creative quotes and perfect outdoor signs!  I love the mix of color on the rustic tin. The first one is of course my favorite! We have this sign hanging in the window at Mears!
So TRUE!!
Happy Happy...All year long!
I actually just love tin!  My husband and I covered the ceilings with tin during the reno of our first home as a married couple, and to this day we cannot wait to do it again!  We loved the rustic feel it added to our little Cape Cod! 

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen