Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Capital City Fun!

What a wonderful week in NC!  A great report at UNC from my "Rock Star" Doctor, John Boggess ignited several celebrations with friends in the Triangle!  Everyday cancer free is such a blessing!  I was so excited to meet my dear friend Katy for lunch at Southern Village!  I am so proud of all her fundraising accomplishments for cancer research as a Pink Pacer!  I also enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Vivace in Raleigh with two favorite sisters!  I can always count on great wine and something new and yummy at Vivace!  I hope you will visit this favorite spot at North Hills soon!  I recommend everything! 
We enjoyed the always tasty Capresse salad AND I am crazy about the Smoked Prosciutto with fig puree, goat cheese and arugula pizza!  There are no words! 
The girls caught me up on the fun news in the Capital City!  I love these girls!  I am so thankful for moments like these! 
I never leave Raleigh without stopping by Hereghty for coffee!  As they say,
"Hereghty welcomes you to the unforgettable place where dreams become reality and, for a few moments, the world becomes simply heavenly." 
This statement describes exactly how I felt after my cancer free update! 
If you taste one of their divine desserts, you too will be in heaven!  To make the experiance even more enjoyable, you can admire, as well as purchase artwork by Sharon R. Bass! 
I LOVE both paintings posted by Hereghty!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen