Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone felt loved today and had an opportunity to show someone you care!  I often think VDay gets a bad wrap.  It is a great opportunity to take time to do something special!  A fun day that can be all about the details or a favorite tradition that could be as simple as a heart shaped pizza!  I found this special valentine cocktail on Pinterest!
If you do not need a love potion then Champagne is always a great start to a celebration!  I cannot think of anything better than being loved!  A gift worth celebrating! 
Fresh floweres are always a treat as is a gift from Mears! 

A huge shipment of Towne and Reese arrived just in time for Vday and we are in LOVE with every T&R piece!  I will share next!
 Sweethearts are a must and we love the cakes at Jennie's Beans and Buns!
PS...I am in love with this Tory Burch shoe!!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen