Friday, September 23, 2011

Blueberries!!

I love North Carolina Blueberries and as they say we should eat them everyday!  I try to get my NC Blueberries in at breakfast on my cereal! My husband however has a sweet tooth, so dessert is on his mind this wet weekend not Blueberry nutrition.  I decided to make my Grandmother's Blueberry Cobbler!
 This is such an easy recipe!
1 cup of flour
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1/2 stick of melted butter
Whisk ingredients together and pour into a greased baking dish and top with fresh blueberries! 
Sprinkle with sugar.
Bake for an hour at 350 degrees.  
Top with fresh whipped cream!
NC Blueberries are perfect year around right out of the freezer!

Enjoy you Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen