Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BBQ Battle Box!

While online looking for North Carolina items I can ship to a family member in school out of state, I stumbled across an awesome company founded just last year!  The North Carolina BBQ Company based in Greensboro, ships anywhere in the United States.
My favorite package is the NC BBQ Battle Box! Growing up in Eastern NC of course I love Eastern NC BBQ but since my families best friends live in Lexington NC, home of the Barbecue Festival,  I can appreciate both!  The North Carolina BBQ Company has a great sense of humor in their beach tips video below!
Whether you are entertaining at the beach or at your tailgate, if you want your guest to enjoy both Eastern and Western style BBQ, start a "Battle with a Box"!
Also if you are curious about BBQ from Southern state to Southern state, Check out the BBQ song by NC's Rhett and Link!  Too Funny!
Click the X on the ad to see the full screen.

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen