Saturday, July 2, 2011

Flags and Fireworks!

Everyone is preparing to celebrate as we join neighbors, family and friends putting up Independence Day decorations!  There is nothing more beautiful to this Carolina girl than the American Flag flying over a Carolina beach! I also enjoy all the stores and bakeries that help us celebrate BIG!  My most favorite presentation for July 4th goodies I have seen thus far are from Alex & Brett Bakery!  I just had to share their facebook photos!  Make sure you like their page so you too can keep up with their creations!
I am also a fan of their NC cookies as well as the cocktail napkins I found in a little store in Goldsboro!
Every year the Atlantic Beach fireworks grow and everyone gets more creative during the parade on our street! 
USA, Let the celebration begin!!!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen