Monday, June 27, 2011

"On The Right Track"

Summer Camp stories are always fun to hear!  Lots of  friends picked up their kids from Camp Willow Run this past weekend.   CWR brings back lots of memories of my brother and his hilarious camp adventures!    The camp is unique and loved by all the kids spending summer nights in actual boxcars converted into air conditioned dormitories!
The 1911 steam engine and caboose complete the railroad theme! 
The CWR goal is to win youth to Christ!  "Helping mature those who are already Christians and demonstrate that you can be a Christian and have fun"!!  I have always enjoyed boating by camp, seeing the kids enjoy the great outdoors!! 
The sunsets are TRULY heavenly!
Photos courtesy CWR!
Camp Willow Run, A Blessing since 1968! 

 I really wish I could share some of my brothers funny stories but he would kill me!  Maybe a real book deal will one day break my silence! As for now my lips are sealed!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen