Friday, June 24, 2011

"Have Fun with HISTORY"! ~ BHS

Since I steered you to Historic Beaufort to the Maritime Museum yesterday it is a great time to stick around!  The 51st Annual Old Homes and Gardens Tour is taking place today and tomorrow.  I know you will enjoy it as I have several friends on this years tour and their homes are a treat to see! 
In addition to the private homes and gardens, historic churches, as well as the houses and buildings at the Beaufort Historic Site are open during the self guided tour!  Don't miss the narrated tour of the Beaufort Historic District aboard an English double-decker bus! 
I am most disappointed I will miss the Antiques Show and Sale today through Sunday held in conjunction with the Tour! The Civic Center will be filled with items from silver to furniture! I could spend all three days there admiring each piece.  I dig searching for forgotten treasures!
 It is all about the hunt!
I love the above print by Mary Faith Warshaw!
She captured the true Beaufort water view! Her paintings, prints and cards are beautiful and available at Handscapes Gallery in Beaufort! I cannot wait to purchase her book!


Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen