Monday, June 6, 2011

I am a Survivor!

Yesterday was a very special day for many including myself!  It was National Cancer Survivor Day!  The National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation defines a "survivor" as anyone living with a history of cancer – from the moment of diagnosis through the remainder of life.  "A Celebration of Life"!
  
I found faith and a positive attitude to be the best medicine to start!  I know a cure will be found!  Thank you UNC Health Care and Dr. John Boggess! We are so blessed in North Carolina to have access to wonderful Hospitals!
  
"I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive." - Elizabeth Taylor

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen