Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celebrating Mom, Carolina Style!

Mother's Day is one week away!  Although I am not a Mother myself, I am a daughter! I am blessed with a wonderful Mother!  Mother's Day is such a great opportunity to truly celebrate and honor our Mother's in an over the top way!
One of my very favorite Mothers Day weekends was spent with my Mom in Pinehurst.  The Spa at Pinehurst is fabulous!  We had a great time!

I had a great time helping my Mom unpack new Mear's Etc Etc merchandise, just in time for Mothers Day!  We have all our favorite Mom's in mind!  We carry lots of  Southern Living top suggestions for Mother's day gifts!!  Fun bright colors for spring and summer and every "Carolina Style" Mom loves pearls!
 I do the special occasion cooking in my family! I am going to try a brie and sausage casserole also suggested by Southern Living!  Along with a fresh fruit bowl with fresh local North Carolina strawberries, of course!  I will also make sure I have her favorite fresh ground Southern Pecan coffee! 

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen