Monday, May 2, 2011

Berry Berries!

The North Carolina Strawberry season is here!  There is nothing better than NC strawberries right out of the field!   My Dad's favorite desserts include "berry berries" as my niece calls them! His favorite dip is always on hand during the season! We also love strawberries from The Strawberry Patch!
8 ounces Cream Cheese
8 ounces Cool Whip
4 Cups Powdered Sugar
NC strawberries!

We all love the good old fashioned strawberry pretzel salad!  But I think my favorite is actually not a dessert!  I love strawberry spinach salad with poppy seed dressing!  
 
The Carolina Strawberry Festival is in Wallace NC on May 12, 2011. Fun plans for a Thursday!
The North Carolina Strawberry Association offers a Scholarship!  Information which might be helpful for your 2012 students!

Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting SSCS!
Enjoy your Day, Carolina Style!
Jen Jen